Be part of an established company (15 years) that is operating like a startup. Our industry is Automotive technology, but our product is service.
We are employing entrepreneurial minded individuals to be responsible for large segments of our product plan and work with other like-minded people to problem solve, invent, experiment and ultimately push through solutions for product, marketing, outreach and development.
Our most successful employees have learned quickly and generated ideas, solutions or identified new problems to be solved… and solved them.
Office Location: Santa Rosa, CA
- Excellent knowledge of PHP running on Linux systems
- Good knowledge of design patterns and software engineering best practices
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Git
- Proficiency with NodeJS or other server side language preferred
- Proficiency with Symfony preferred
- Experience creating or maintaining JSON Web APIs
- Experience writing unit tests
- Good knowledge of TypeScript preferred
- Comfortable administering application servers, web servers and databases
- Good knowledge of AWS platform and technologies is preferred
- Salesforce and APEX experience a plus
- Experience with Jira Software Cloud/Confluence
- Scrum Master experience/certification is a big plus
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in the full life cycle of the software design process including requirement analysis, design, prototyping, coding, documentation, implementation, and maintenance
Our Work Environment:
Entrepreneurial – we allow our employees significant creative freedom and we are all dependent as partners in developing the products and solutions. Each member of the team possess expertise, is hard working and a good communicator. We work for each other, so it is important that we are aligned.
You will have all the independence of your own shop while the benefits of working with a highly engaged team. Everyone collaborates – from engineering to marketing to sales.
Autonet Mobile, Inc. is a 15 year old cutting-edge ‘Connected Car’ company delivering O2O digital solutions to the automotive services industry. Our products and services feature unique Telemetry hardware and Ai-driven “Predictive” Software as a Service (SAAS) SMART APPs. Our B2B customers are automotive aftermarket suppliers, large automotive dealerships, and fleet companies. Our direct-to-consumer (B2C) business targets the 100M vehicle owners in the US.