Autonet Mobile is looking for a certified and skilled Scrum Master as a short term contract (minimum one month). Be part of an established company (15 years) that is operating like a startup. Our industry is Automotive technology, but our product is service.
We are employing entrepreneurial minded individuals to be responsible for large segments of our product plan and work with other like-minded people to problem solve, invent, experiment and ultimately push through solutions for product, marketing, outreach and development.
Our most successful employees have learned quickly and generated ideas, solutions or identified new problems to be solved… and solved them.
In This Role You Will:
- Be the expert in Sprint Planning
- Guide the team on best practices
- Offer solutions for the team to be efficient in future planning on their own
- Run Standup Meetings
- Run Sprint Planning Meetings
- Guide the management team on how to best manage a scrum team (resource allocation, budgeting, progress tracking, etc)
- Make recommendations on how to integrate other teams in the organization like Sales and Marketing into the Sprint process and Jira Software Cloud
- 3+ Years Experience with Jira Software Cloud/Confluence
- 5+ Years Experience as a Scrum Master
- Scrum Master Certification
- Experience with Big Picture plugin for Jira Cloud a big plus!
- Must be available during regular business hours (M-F 8am-5pm)
Our Work Environment:
Entrepreneurial – we allow our employees significant creative freedom and we are all dependent as partners in developing the products and solutions. Each member of the team possess expertise, is hard working and a good communicator. We work for each other, so it is important that we are aligned.
You will have all the independence of your own shop while the benefits of working with a highly engaged team. Everyone collaborates – from engineering to marketing to sales.
Autonet Mobile, Inc. is a 15 year old cutting-edge ‘Connected Car’ company delivering O2O digital solutions to the automotive services industry. Our products and services feature unique Telemetry hardware and Ai-driven “Predictive” Software as a Service (SAAS) SMART APPs. Our B2B customers are automotive aftermarket suppliers, large automotive dealerships, and fleet companies. Our direct-to-consumer (B2C) business targets the 100M vehicle owners in the US.