We are looking for a hands-on creative marketer. Be part of an established company (15 years) that is operating like a startup. Our industry is Automotive technology, but our product is service.
We are employing entrepreneurial minded individuals to be responsible for large segments of our product plan and work with other like-minded people to problem solve, invent, experiment and ultimately push through solutions for product, marketing, outreach and development.
Our most successful employees have learned quickly and generated ideas, solutions or identified new problems to be solved… and solved them.
Your skills should include:
- Proven experience with a history of successful campaigns
- Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design, and brand development
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Provide copywriting services to promote and build excitement around product
- Write concise and engaging copy for email campaigns and teaser videos
- Enhance existing materials so that content is direct, to-the-point, and resonates with the audience
We believe our best ideas are still ahead of us and we are looking for the creative minds to help us get there.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $4500-$7500 plus benefits; based on experience
Location: Must be Phoenix based
Our Work Environment:
Entrepreneurial – we allow our employees significant creative freedom and we are all dependent that as partners in developing the products and solutions. Each member of team possess expertise, is hard working and a good communicator. We work for each other, so it is important that we are aligned.
You will have all the independence of your own shop while the benefits of working with a highly engaged team. Everyone shares cross platform – from engineering to marketing to sales.
Autonet Mobile, Inc. is a 15 year old cutting-edge ‘Connected Car’ company delivering O2O digital solutions to the automotive services industry. Our products and services feature unique Telemetry hardware and Ai-driven “Predictive” Software as a Service (SAAS) SMART APPs. Our B2B customers are automotive aftermarket suppliers, large automotive dealerships, and fleet companies. Our direct-to-consumer (B2C) business targets the 100M vehicle owners in the US.