- Connect to the Internet through a network other than through your Autonet Mobile router with a PC running Windows.
- Download this file to your Windows PC and save it to your Desktop. Click here for a Mac version.
- Connect your PC to the Autonet router's WiFi network or connect it to the routers ethernet port.
- Disable any anti-virus software you have. (Some anti-virus software (Norton in particular) incorrectly flags this as a virus and won't run it.
- Launch the file you downloaded (Double Click on it).If asked if you want to run this file, click yes or allow.
- In about 15-60 seconds a small window will pop up that says "Preparing to Update Router". Click "OK"
- In approximately 10-30 seconds a window will open up with a "Update Completed OK" message. If a failure message comes up then make a note of the error and call our support center at 1-800-977-2107.
- In approximately 5 to 20 minutes your router will become active. Be sure and leave your computer attached to the router while you wait for it to become active. You will know the router is active when the light goes solid. Be sure and re-enable your Anti-Virus software.