Autonet Mobile provides wireless Internet connectivity to fleets across the United States in order to cut costs, improve productivity and increase driver safety. Autonet Mobile is the first wireless network specifically designed for fleets and passenger vehicles. Instantly add a WiFi hotspot to fleets, passenger vehicles, school buses, patrol cars and ambulances.
With Autonet Mobile, you can support multiple users in and around the car.
Make your fleet more powerful and efficient than ever. You can:
- Affordably track the location of equipment and monitor stop locations and time
- Identify drivers, jobs, assets and landmarks
- Reroute the nearest driver to respond to customer pick-up requests
- Provide mobile timecard functionality and review timecards
- Receive alerts when a resource enters or leaves an area (Geo Zones)
- Play back a history of where resources have been (breadcrumb trail)
- Set alerts for preventative maintenance and speeding conditions
SHUTTLE BUSES AND RENTAL CARS
Give back valuable time to your customers by keeping them connected on road trips. Passengers can:
- Update travel reservations, check email and transfer files
- Read the latest online news
- Purchase that last-minute gift
Having WiFi on bus rides to and from school keeps the students calm and focused. Students can:
- Complete and submit homework online
- Use Google and Wikipedia for research
Save time and save lives with connected ambulances. Personnel can:
- Transmit EKG read-outs to physicians and hospitals
- Access EMS docs, Emergency Response Guides and drug indexes
- Receive AVL and GPS applications
Out in the field, your police force can protect and serve with a connected patrol car. Officers can:
- Access secure Web-based information such as National Crime Information Center (NCIC), city or county databases and your intranet with military grade security settings
- Wirelessly connect handheld ticketing devices
"I remember the pain and loss of time trying to locate a WiFi hotspot at a coffee shop or nearby hotel when we needed Internet access. With Autonet Mobile installed in our service van, we have constant, reliable access, which allows us to service our customers faster and more efficiently than ever before."
Customer Service Engineer
"In a signal-unfriendly area, Autonet Mobile didn’t let us down. It allowed us to get on the Internet and compose a photo lineup to quickly and correctly identify a burglar suspect."
Milbrooke Police Department
"I used my laptop for pretty much the whole (bus) ride. It was quieter than it normally would have been. Everybody was pumped about the game, and there were some rowdy boys, but the coach said, ‘Let’s all be quiet and do some homework.’ And it wasn’t too different from study hall.”
Autonet Mobile is the proud recipient of the following automotive industry awards: